Sunday 3 October 2010

A sigh of relief, it's over

After lots of these...............................
were loaded into one of these



then unloaded


our new garden ;-))
we can now breathe a sigh of relief and we have all this...........................
Jez yearning to get into the sea
this is what he's trying to get to
my boys........ Andrew in red and Jake in grey
setting off to walk to Craster





This is how the Northumberland coast can look................... today we walked up to Dunstanburgh Castle in the driving rain waterproofs still not dry and the dog still ignoring us but, it was good to be outside and walking the coast.
Below is a picture of a group of very talented ladies but more about that later.



I am happier than I have been for a couple of years, I have no job, it's bucketing down outside, dark nights are on their way far too quickly, but I live near the sea, I am a volunteer gardener at Howick Hall, we are closer to Jake, it's still a 180 mile round trip, but we are closer!!

I think I am one of the luckiest people around.....................................................................

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Thanks for your lovely cheery comment.
And happy new home to you. It looks amazing and you seem to have settled very quickly.
I would love to know where in N'umberlnd you are. Is it near Newton? It looks familiar from a trip we made last year.
Have a lovely time there..I hope you can stay for a while.